Precast Concrete Geothermal Vault
Geothermal Energy is a safe, renewable energy stored within the earth and is becoming increasingly popular due to the public’s growing concern for reducing waste. Due to the earth’s constant temperature, geothermal energy can be efficiently used for heating and cooling purposes without harm to the environment. Advance Concrete Products Co. is called upon for geothermal systems because we are experts in manufacturing quality underground enclosures. Since 1966, our customers are confident their energy distribution equipment will be housed in a structurally sound, watertight, precast concrete vault, sized according to their specific requirements. Here is an example of one of Advance Concrete Products’ precast concrete geothermal vaults, without the roof, installed by our experienced crane operator and the contractor’s job site crew.
Concrete Meter Pits and Valve Structures Sized Just for Your Project
Advance Concrete Products welcomes you to install your interior vault piping and valves in our concrete structures at our Highland, Michigan plant. The photograph on the left shows a customer who chose to save money on his project by doing just that! This precast concrete valve vault was outfitted in our yard prior to delivery, including Link Seals for watertight pipe penetrations, exterior coating, pre-installed steps, and a precast concrete 4′ x 4′ riser with an aluminum hatch cast-in during production.
Options For Your Precast Concrete Structures From Advance
- Aluminum Spring Loaded Access Hatches
- Precast Concrete Riser Sections
- Cast-in Pipe Sleeves or Cores
- Watertight Boots or Sealing Gaskets for Pipe Openings
- Aluminum, Galvanized Steel or Non-Metallic Ladders
- Polypropylene Coated Steel Steps
- Precast Concrete Sump Structure with Grate (plastic or cast iron)
- Cast Iron Frames and Access Covers
- Exterior Plant-Applied Damproofing
- Membrane Waterproofing Pre-Installed at our Location
- Our Trailer Mounted Crane Can Save You Rental Crane Charges